Chocolate brownie mini bundt cakes, and chocolate ganache two recipe bundle. These recipes are so easy! Using brownie mix and cake mix, your readers can make the easiest, most impressive little chocolate cakes for the holidays, or any time of year. Such a fun alternative to cupcakes, and just as easy. Includes instructions for “cake goop” to help your readers have success releasing their cakes from metal pans if they don’t have silicone.
Chocolate ganache is a must have cooking skill. With just two simple ingredients, ganache comes together in less than 5 minutes, and is so versatile for drizzling and frosting anything that needs chocolate (what doesn’t need chocolate?). Ideas for turning ganache into truffles included in the FAQ!
Each set is styled evergreen. Bundt cake has a search volume of 90,500, chocolate cake has a SV of 74,000, chocolate ganache has a SV of 27,100.
Each set includes cake ingredient shots with and without ganache ingredients so you can choose if you’d like to combine your post or not.
Here is what's included:
- Two customizable, semi exclusive, easy-to-follow recipes.
- High resolution photos
- 3 Shared portrait orientation ingredient shots (2 cake, 1 ganache)
- 7 ganache ingredient and process shots are unique to your set
- A wide variety of 22 portrait and landscape cake heroes
- A wide variety of 10 portrait and landscape ganache heroes
- Tips, description, and FAQ's to drop right into your blog post to help your readers be successful with this delicious recipe!
- Keywords & average monthly volume.
- Links to top related Google results.
- Exclusive usage license
*Due to the nature of this digital product, no refunds will be issued.