These snickerdoodles are soft, puffy pillows of pumpkin cookie, rolled in cinnamon sugar for a lovely crunch. Pecans give the snickerdoodle cookies great texture and nutty flavor. Nuts can be omitted, and this recipe includes other mix-in suggestions to customize these delicious little cookies! Very easy, fuss free recipe. Snickerdoodle has a search volume of 40,500 while pumpkin cookies has a SV of 27,000.
This set is styled evergreen and/or fall with a cream, pink and green linen with fringe. White pumpkin. Natural parchment paper. Subtle fall leaves in backdrop in a few shots
Here is what's included:
- Customizable, semi exclusive, easy-to-follow recipe.
- High resolution photos
- 1 Shared portrait orientation ingredient shot, and shared process shots
- A wide variety of 20 portrait and landscape heroes (glamour shots).
- Tips, description, and FAQ's to drop right into your blog post to help your readers be successful with this delicious recipe!
- Keywords & average monthly volume.
- Links to top related Google results.
- Exclusive usage license
*Due to the nature of this digital product, no refunds will be issued.